YSI logo

YSI logo

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

YSI Book?

I've been thinking: I really want to get my story out there; I want to raise awareness about synesthesia. And while this blog and the YSI website (when it's up) will be a good start, I want to do other things too. So I thought I might write a book about it. It would be about my experiences as a young synesthete, as well as advice to young synesthetes and their parents.

Because the problem is, there AREN'T a lot of good resources out there for ANY synesthetes, much less young ones, and I am looking to change that once and for all! A lofty goal, I know, but I know I can make a difference in synesthetes' lives - I just know it! :)

Sayonara, folks!
- Mal

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm pretty sure I have word and number in color syn and I numbers have personalities. I have also seen objects with pesonalities and colors and shapes with sounds. I havent told my family. Do I have syn? How should I tell my parents? Hope to hear from you soon and to have your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eleven and I have texture -> smell and color -> personality syn. I was thinking about writing a book on synesthesia too! So could I help out? ;) Also, Boo, that's OP (object personification), number -> personality, shape -> sound, and graphme (a word for both letters and numbers) -> color syn! Cool!

    ReplyDelete